Friday, May 22, 2009

supposed to go to Ridzuan

Yenti, who saw the bus. Levin run fast to catch the bus, he got it.
Levin : " Is this Taylor's bus? "
Driver : " Yes "
At the same time, Yenti and I run together.
We took our sit, there was only 3 of us inside.

= Arrived at Taylor's Main Campus =
Driver : Which building you guys wanna go? TBS or main campus?
Levin : Ridzuan Condo
Driver : Are you guys crazy?
All : hah?
Levin : This bus is going to Ridzuan right? We will stop there.
Driver : No, it is going to Cheras
Levin : What? usually bus stops at Ridzuan too
Driver : But not this one, the next bus will.
All : omg! okay, we stop here
Driver : It is not my fault. You asked me whether this is Taylor's bus or not, and this is.
All : ( fiuh ) Okay. Thank you.
Driver : laugh a loud *
All : laugh + shy -^_^-

We walked to Asia Cafe and looking for taxi. Found it!
Levin was giving me an idea, to record this day in my blog. What a great day?
Looking for a free transport make us spent more. hahaha.

Yenti couldn't stop laughing, neither do I. stupid thing happen sometimes =p

* quite annoying

2 comments:

Juliana Endang said...

did he suppose to fetch me? cheras? hmmm.. :p

mini said...

hahaha.. perhaps =D

Follow Me on Twitter