Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Great"Thursday

Woke up in the morning, rushed for French class and ... what the **** , it was canceled!

Then Yenti,Reynold,Richard,Levin,Ong and I went to Kim Gary to have our brunch. Followed by toilet and Starbucks. Here we are, doing Purchasing assignment, try our best to find linen suppliers.
But, we are concentrating on Facebook! especially Reynold,the most annoying guy I ever met in the world! He never let me enjoy my day! I think I am going to tell his gf about his attitude. hihihihihi .. (devil side coming out)

opss..seems like Levin, the owner of this ASUS laptop staring at me and grumbling inside his heart " disturbing ,(small,tiny,little person), autism, talkative " but I was wrong, it is not Levin who has that kind of thinking, but Reynold (again)*

*annoying!

Let us call it a day. sstt.. Richard is going to scold me due to my SANTAI-ness. bye ~

No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter