Saturday, May 02, 2009

happy and guilty at the same time

Yesterday, have a sudden appointment with Juen.
Started walked from Ridzuan Condo with my 2 bags to bus station, opposite of Pyramid. I was waiting for around 15 minutes, people staring at me and I glanced back. hahaha. Follow people went up to Rapid KL which mentioned to Mid Valley. Asked the bus driver to make sure, asked the first time, didn't answer me. Asked the second time, he did the same. huh. Took a sit and looking around the road [ I never been here before. Am I taking a right bus? ] Still sit and wait.
Almost all passengers went down made me asking to a woman beside me, again, she just quiet. What happen to people in the world? fiuh. Then, bus arrived at Mid Valley, she pointed the building to me and smile, said "This is Mid Valley" thanks for it [to tell you the truth, I also know exactly which is Mid Valley =P ] I was asking because of different way used by the driver.
Walked to the mall, took a sit and sent message to Juen. Waiting for a few minutes and met her. hohoho. Walking and looking around, bought shoes for myself, cardigan and pentel for lil sis, ate at Pasta Zanmai. Ended the day with spent a lot of money, again.
Slept at Juen's room. Woke up at 11 am, took a bath and went out for lunch, proceed with Mid Valley again, Skin Food, Topshop, Geb .. akhhh ..

No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter