Wednesday, October 14, 2009

to-do list

I thought I should have at least one 'to-do list' and I do have it, but, does it really work out?
Seems like these short memory and careless personalities are extremely hard to be changed.

Things to do that I missed out :
- Call Dr. Bradley to have my teeth check-up.
- Having hair and skin treatment.
- Check e-mail to find out what-to-do about internship report(s).
- Check my dad's e-mail to help him arrange further businesses.
- Call my sis, ask her if SG has a better price in Nokia N97 :p
- Having multi-vitamin to keep my hormone balance.
- The worst ever, I keep forget to read my 'to-do list' which I pasted on my mirror!!

Things that I always hope to finish as soon as possible but I discourage due to my laziness :
- To complete my French notes.
- To complete my Mandarin self-learning notes.
- To find out Shinjuku Inccident DVD which my dad bought, I am the one who lost it T.T
- To tidy up my bedroom.
- To help Frenddy Wijaya download some songs.
and so many other else that I forget! arrrggghhh.

Somebody encourage me!

No comments:

Follow Me on Twitter