Friday, July 03, 2009

OFF day!


Yey! Tomorrow ( Saturday ) will be my first off day after I worked for a week in Grand Swiss-belhotel Medan. Love it =)
I was an operator under Front Office department and this Monday I suppose to be moved to Reservation.

What was I learnt from operator?
- courtesy call
- handling external and internal call
- competitors
- fire alarm ( emergency call )
- wake up call
and so on.


Isn't it fun? haahaa. Quite boring actually. I am front of the house person, I prefer meeting guest to sitting and facing telephone, greet guest without seeing their face. lame. =b




3 comments:

Juliana Endang said...

just do ur best, girl! :D

Juventia Wu said...

wow.. operator girl!
ntar kalo ada yg tinggal disono gwa mau coba telpon ke swiss bell dr kamar tamu nya lah..

mini said...

hahahaha..

thanks a lot guys ^^

Follow Me on Twitter