Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spend a Lot XD

hai hai .. hahaha . It has been a long time I don't log in to my blog , there are just too many things to do and unexpected emotion was the main influence in my this-little-case XD
Nahh .. Actually I have something to share, hehehehe..
Yesterday I found myself realise about where this life bring me to. I used to ask myself, what is the purpose of life, what will happen the day after this. Why,when,who,where,how, its all about questionS. But now I believe, everything in this life has its own process, pain is just a small part of it.
We must give our best effort in life every single day, we don't know what tomorrow brings and we don't have to ask about it because at the end everything will be just alright =)
Okay, that's all about yesterday.


Going to the Curve with Meilin-dot and Stella la la, ate at Paddington Pancake House, bought MNG's cardigan, shop at IKEA, ate at Sushi King, went back to Lagoon View, ate again at Orange Cafe, went to Pyramid and did something stupid by running away from someone, met college friends at Sushi Zanmai, and finally back to condo. hahaha .What a day? I spent a lot !! That's the main problem*

* Over spend for this month .. haizz

1 comment:

Juliana Endang said...

have more fun!
enjoy ur life as long as u can!
:)

Follow Me on Twitter